Since 2007 he’s built, setup and configured over 250 business websites. His specialty is developing business websites for brick & mortar and service companies.
Terry Hall’s Short Resumé:
- In 1982, Terry got his first business computer, an IBM PC and began automating various engineering systems and processes.
- Terry graduated college in 1984 with a BS in Industrial Engineering Technology and went to work as a one man data processing shop.
- Over the next several years he developed custom Manufacturing, Costing & Budgeting Systems for the PC and IBM System-38 mini-computer.
- In the mid 80’s, after moving to California, he hung out his shingle as a computer consultant specializing in computerized small business systems.
- Over the next 20 years, in addition to his consulting practice, Terry owned or co-owned several businesses including a Real Estate Brokerage and a wholesale bakery employing 15.
- Terry’s passion since 1988 has been Public Speaking. He has delivered over 200 presentations, workshops and trainings for both fun and profit.
- To learn and master selling, he took jobs as an AT&T sales rep and a Chamber of Commerce Sales rep achieving sales awards in both jobs.
- His professional life came full-circle when Terry got back to his first love… computerized business solutions. Only this time using the internet.
Terry’s interest in internet solutions for business began in 2006 during a conference in San Diego when he was introduced to the concepts of SEO & SEM (Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing). Seeing the potential as a business development and lead generation strategy his wheels started turning. In 2007 Terry was ready to start “making money online”, but no one could tell him what types of websites would work best for brick and mortar businesses. Terry decided to start building websites for his own projects and mastering SEO.
By late 2007 having tested every open source software, CMS and development framework he settled on WordPress for his development platform. By mid 2008 people started contacting Terry for WordPress consulting and development projects which has rapidly evolved into his current business website development practice.
One a personal note, Terry has practiced and taught meditation since 1989. The more he masters his meditation practice the more intuitive he becomes. Terry uses his intuition in both his business and personal life.
Our business website services include:
- Business Website Development for Business Owners.
- Website Enhancement for Search Engine Marketing (generating leads through your website).
- eCommerce Website design, development and implementation.
- eMail Marketing
- CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.
- Search Engine Opportunity Reporting.
- Website Management & Content Development.
- Website Content Coaching and Consultations.
Does it make sense for us to do business together? Let’s see. Use the contact form to request a conversation and we’ll find out.
Complete the form below to schedule a time to talk about your project:
[contact-form-7 id=”612″ title=”Main Contact Form”]